Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, February 20, 2006 ]

Prints and the No Power Generation
Starbuck [17:44] Comments: 7 []
 
I received a "technical support call" from Mrs Powersurge this morning. The printer wasn't working. She'd been battling away with it all morning.

Adopting the voice of Roy from the IT Crowd, I asked "Have you turned it off and on yet?"

She hadn't. It worked.

In celebration of my newfound technical expertise, this page is now available in hAcK3r-speak.

The human amongst you may find that all too much. The true Voice of Starbuck comes from a little way north of the Watford Gap, and to be honest it reads much better than normal when put through the appropriate filter. Fookin' roight! All of the web should be read this way!

More lingo's universally translated over at The Universal Translator. OK, I know its as old as the hills, and even I've written about it before, but what the hell, its FUNNEEEE!


7 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger 3rd daughter, at February 20, 2006 9:08 pm  :

the true voice of starbuck can be heard via the podcast... links can be found at mine. please talk to your loyal fans :)



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at February 21, 2006 7:51 pm  :

Must admit I'm a bit behind the times with these newfangled podcast thingummys.

I listened to my very first one yesterday. The Chris Moyles Show, of all things.

Don't actually have a "pod", but there you go.



Comment by Blogger 3rd daughter, at February 21, 2006 8:57 pm  :

you don't need a pod :) just a microphone or some sort of sonic input device to your computer and off you go :) go on, you know you want to :)



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at February 21, 2006 9:12 pm  :

I've got a hairdyer - will that do? That's what I normally sing into...



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at February 22, 2006 12:01 pm  :

... and if I spoke to you with my true voice (as opposed to my adopted C21 Earth voice) I'd ended up EMP'ing the entire internet.



Comment by Blogger 3rd daughter, at February 22, 2006 1:04 pm  :

EMP'ing??? my voice is scary enough...



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at February 22, 2006 6:04 pm  :

But there's nice comments on your blog saying you've got a nice voice...!!!


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Configuring Firefox to check for new page versions...
A brand new blog. # Da da da daaaar.! #
Everyone's out to get you muddyfunster
What's so bad about giving a can opener for a Vale...
Tears, beers and tobogganeers
New Home Improvement
Teletextual healing
Internet Update
Sartorial stuff-up
Public apology

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.