Viper Squad Ten

[ Sunday, July 16, 2006 ]

Theirspace
Stuart [13:21] Comments: 1 []
 
We like Charlie Brooker round here (see previous cobblers). The one recent thing wot he wrote that I completely related to was this:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Columnists/Column/0,,1809636,00.html

It's sooooooo true. It makes me just want to throw in the towel.


1 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at July 16, 2006 5:54 pm  :

I've ranted about myspace before, just not around these parts.

Head thee over to this Comment on Chilli & Crackers to get my valuable opinion...


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Mini-Musi-Revu-Si's
Normal service will temporarily be replaced by the...
Read this: Astolath on Orwell
Animal Rescue Aftermath
Download older Zonealarm versions compatible with ...
Last night I dreamt I was looking up Billy Idol's ...
This Week I have Mostly Been
Put Me Together Again (and the alternative program...
Bad reviews
Operation: Mindcrime

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.