Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, September 12, 2006 ]

Killer kebab
Starbuck [17:37] Comments: 3 []
 
I bit down on a foreign body buried within my lunchtime halal Shami kebab today; having picked it out of the mulch in my mouth it looked like a chunk of glass or hardened plastic or something.

In this age of hysteria I feel that I can justly pontificate on the possibility that this was part of an anti-Islamic attack, the factory production line being sabotaged by a rascist extremist, someone who hates their standards, their basic values, their very principles.

That, or a health and safety matter.


3 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger Aiden Truss, at September 13, 2006 4:22 pm  :

Serves you right for eating halal food!
:b



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at September 13, 2006 5:40 pm  :

Hah! The culprit reveals himself.

Incidentally and coincidentally, Mr 'Lath, there just happens to be a blog post that I'd composed earlier today currently sitting in my draft folder which (obliquely) refers to a recent post of yours, and its just waiting for me to press PUBLISH once I've nabbed a Permalink off your site.

However horrible time-pressures are precluding such activity right now, which is just as it all gets a bit scatalogical. I'm the Scat Man!



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at September 14, 2006 3:11 pm  :

Nope, it was just that I've not had the time to post a shite post about shit ;-)

But its true that the amount of shit's that I've been doing recently has drastically curtailed my non-water closeted life!


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Music & TV review snooze
Wildlife and washing
Starbuck Powersurge back in business
Map of the Lost Island
Durm Chamine on computer game characters
Durm Chamine - the Funky Drum Machine
I refer the right honourable reader to an earlier ...
Starbuck's funeral song
Your Religion Post(s)
Monsoon Wedding

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.