Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, August 17, 2006 ]

Monsoon Wedding
Starbuck [21:22] Comments: 0 []
 
Cal&Dham's wedding 9Well, there was a downpour.

We went to an Indian wedding the other weekend. An Indian wedding in Birmingham, that is. A very fine day, weather excepted, and I'm still got face-ache from grinning way too much. And when you get to my age its always great when a wedding experience is truly different from those previous nuptial celebrations.

Weddings and curries, two of my favourite things - a match made in heaven.

Anyway, I just thought that I'd mention it as I thought that the nosey or the soppy amongst you might want to view the photos now uploaded into my Flickr Photostream, starting innocently HERE, before ending rather more messily around about HERE.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Internal Jukebox Update
Wireless Matrix
Beggars Belief
Electric Dreamz
The Exclamation Mark and The Terror Threat
The Foreign Policy Threat
Coming on like a blaxploitation Star Wars
Reasons why I'm an idiot... one, two, three
World Cup Final Score
The New Arrival

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.