Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, April 24, 2007 ]

R: Tape loading error
Starbuck [15:32] Comments: 2 []
 
The ZX Spectrum was 25 years young yesterday. What better way to celebrate than to rerun that a rerun of Rob Manuel's "Hey Hey 16k" video...



2 Comment(s):


Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at April 24, 2007 5:21 pm  :

Eeep! So much much extra nostaglia-ness... that took me right back. Games of 'Chaos' & 'Rebelstar' and who could forget that silly egg Dizzy! h



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at April 25, 2007 6:15 pm  :

I missed out on the Dizzy games, mainly 'cos I'm so bloomin' old and I was there from the Spectrum start (on most computer game platforms I tend to run out of steam when a strange feeling of guilt and overwhelming about my acquisitions starts to sink in...)

But yeah, bring it on... give me Commander Jameson, give me Bilbo, give me Henhouse Harry, give me Sabreman, give me Wally, give me Willy...

... must get back into the homebrew remake scene!


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Toilet Tips for Men
Frank Carson - It's A Cracker
Enter Shikari verses The Klaxons
Paedogeddon
Life On Mars final episode [NO SPOILERS]
Alright Sunshine
The Meaning of Life
Doctor Who new series - Vote Saxon
Dreaming in digital*
Castaway 2007

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.