Viper Squad Ten

[ Sunday, July 08, 2007 ]

[purely as a personal record]
Starbuck [18:21] Comments: 1 []
 
My reading from my Grandma's funeral
Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.


1 Comment(s):


Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at July 31, 2007 11:59 pm  :

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandma passing on and really enjoyed the poem.

Kev


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Thinking about my Grandma
Last words
Dominion
[Invite for my co-editor to blog]
Big Brother 8
Voight-Kampff test results
Reason for my recent disapp-E-rance
[Although Starbuck's finger may have necessarily b...
Still breathing...
The Watchman and The Walker

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.