Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, May 29, 2003 ]


Starbuck [19:39] Comments: 0 []
 
Chucked the code from Stephen Downes' website into the template. Very interesting. Had never heard of referrals before, but it would explain a lot of the new web's rapid plasticity.

Can't stop reading various Matrix discussion boards. It's doing my head in. I've got way too much else to do. Most of it's old ideas which I've contemplated already, but the swell of new posts ensures that still new potentialities continue washing up on the shores of my imagination. (To put it simply.)

Right now I should be making my dinner (beansprouts & potatos & lashings of Soy Sauce), and packing for my imminent holiday in Spain with the girlfriend plus in-laws-to-be.

But no, I keep on clicking and tapping away...

I must make the break from this damned screen. It's not like I'm still in the future. I can't just wave my hands and rely on nanocreate new clothing whilst I'm out there. And I can't just nano-fax my stuff over there. I'm gonna have to put some leg-work into it. With my arms.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Woah! To paraphrase Keanu's defining acting moment...
X-Men 2. Just caught it. A most enjoyable 133 minu...
God, how come London's got so bleedin' cold again....
(picking lime-scale from the kettle-heated-bath ou...
Thinking about Hormone Hell, one of these days we'...
Finally saw Adaptation, after many months of not h...
Monday evening. Made physical contact with Aardvar...
Stardate summat summat summat, watching Star frack...
Watching Animal Park on the telly. It's theme tune...
Toys R Us was a revelation. A stunning emporium of...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.