Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, July 16, 2003 ]


Starbuck [12:28] Comments: 0 []
 
Another sweltering day in London. What I don't like about this, is that it affects my internal jukebox in a wholly deleterious fashion. Today, I've got "Hot In The City", "It's Getting Hot in Here" (herre?), and "The Heat Is On" spinning around on my (sizzling) internal platter. Make it stop!


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

I know that I may be incredibly boring, but even t...
Further to my previous post's rant sparked off by ...
The trouble with the world today, is that you can'...
Before I got sidetracked on my previous post, all ...
A big grin is on my face as I type, after getting ...
I'm once again basking in the afterglow of another...
Right, I've finally corrected my time-zone in my b...
As I sat outside the pub at Marylebone station thi...
What Matrix Persona are you? I am Neo!
Just done a quick scan of my URL on Technorati - a...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.