Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, July 10, 2003 ]


Starbuck [16:06] Comments: 0 []
 
Just done a quick scan of my URL on Technorati - a great tool for seeing who (if anyone) is linking to a site. It drew me back to fellow Matrix freak Tam.I.Am's blog, which is always a good read, and tracing the back-links to her site (out of pure nosiness), and drawn in by the Fight Club-paraphrasing title, I have headed to I am Jack's complete lack of suprise, which is very funny. Don't know what it is with me and Kiwi blogs. Maybe when I was out there for a month (for Best Man-ning duties) a part of the NZ code copied itself into my template. Yes, that'll be it.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Well, the day's been a little bit different to nor...
Postpub....... a few pints, and some bad sectors o...
A big thank-you to Joy at Confessions of a G33k fo...
I have received the following threatening message ...
Interesting to read Tony Blair's quotes from the l...
Double Woah! Now I've not been bothering to read ...
Promising report from Fat in America concerning Te...
I would rather eat my own entrails than watch My B...
As I sat on the roof of my workplace during my lun...
Friday lunchtime. The week drags on. Monday apart ...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.