Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, July 14, 2003 ]


Starbuck [23:36] Comments: 0 []
 
Before I got sidetracked on my previous post, all I wanted to do was to link to the DX-Ball 2 freeware game. A very classy bit of Breakout/Arkanoid-style action, and very nicely weighted. For those like me on a slow dial-up connection, it may take a few minutes at 2.38 Megs; unless you, like me, got it free off a magazine's DVD (PC Format in my case). Very addictive, as these things often are.

Though still not as addictive as the coding genius of Tsunami 2010 in its small but perfectly formed 96 Kb download (go on, give it a try - it'd only take my ZX Spectrum seconds to download, but I think it'd struggle with the visuals). I know that I've banged on about this before, it is a damn fine experience. As this is a remake of the old Atari Jaguar game Tempest 2000, you may want the original music for the full-on authentic trip - the mod files can be downloaded from here. You nerd. Get a life!


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

A big grin is on my face as I type, after getting ...
I'm once again basking in the afterglow of another...
Right, I've finally corrected my time-zone in my b...
As I sat outside the pub at Marylebone station thi...
What Matrix Persona are you? I am Neo!
Just done a quick scan of my URL on Technorati - a...
Well, the day's been a little bit different to nor...
Postpub....... a few pints, and some bad sectors o...
A big thank-you to Joy at Confessions of a G33k fo...
I have received the following threatening message ...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.