Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, July 15, 2003 ]


Starbuck [23:08] Comments: 0 []
 
Further to my previous post's rant sparked off by M$ business strategies, I have just seen on Confessions Of A G33K a link regarding the Slashdot discussion referring to the USA Today story about the battle between Microsoft and Linux over a contract for the city of Munich (phew! Bit of a mouthful, there.) Just goes to show they're rattled...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

The trouble with the world today, is that you can'...
Before I got sidetracked on my previous post, all ...
A big grin is on my face as I type, after getting ...
I'm once again basking in the afterglow of another...
Right, I've finally corrected my time-zone in my b...
As I sat outside the pub at Marylebone station thi...
What Matrix Persona are you? I am Neo!
Just done a quick scan of my URL on Technorati - a...
Well, the day's been a little bit different to nor...
Postpub....... a few pints, and some bad sectors o...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.