Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, July 09, 2003 ]


Starbuck [13:09] Comments: 0 []
 
I have received the following threatening message from Stu:
Add this to your links or DIE, puny non-Prong lover! - http://harkin.org/prong/

Now I wouldn't usually surrender to such threats, but to celebrate him & Kathryn's recent engagement, he can have this link here. Though I wouldn't advise following it.

He also wrote "I note you have the flaming lips as a link - where did you see them first eh? Who dragged to you to the main stage at reading one sunny Sunday morning to see them with their bubble machine, eh?"

I don't even remember having seen them, let alone their bubble machine. Annoying that. But I guess that amnesia's all part of the fun of the festival experience.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Interesting to read Tony Blair's quotes from the l...
Double Woah! Now I've not been bothering to read ...
Promising report from Fat in America concerning Te...
I would rather eat my own entrails than watch My B...
As I sat on the roof of my workplace during my lun...
Friday lunchtime. The week drags on. Monday apart ...
Berlimy! I'm recently returned from the axis of ev...
I've added some code to my blog template from Rand...
Heard about the Beta version of the second iterati...
Here's a very interesting essay by Rebecca Blood o...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.