Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, July 10, 2003 ]


Starbuck [01:05] Comments: 0 []
 
Postpub....... a few pints, and some bad sectors of the wine-bottles in front of us had my name on them. Big Ouch.

Internal jukebox, all the way home from Soho to Stockwell, from Radiohead...
While you make pretty speeches,
I'm being cut to shreds.
You feed me to the lions,
a delicate balance
When this just feels like spinning plates.
I'm living in cloud cuckoo land.
And this just feels like spinning plates
Our bodies floating down the muddy river.
Etc.

It may not read that well on screen. But in my current drunken state, it means everything.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

A big thank-you to Joy at Confessions of a G33k fo...
I have received the following threatening message ...
Interesting to read Tony Blair's quotes from the l...
Double Woah! Now I've not been bothering to read ...
Promising report from Fat in America concerning Te...
I would rather eat my own entrails than watch My B...
As I sat on the roof of my workplace during my lun...
Friday lunchtime. The week drags on. Monday apart ...
Berlimy! I'm recently returned from the axis of ev...
I've added some code to my blog template from Rand...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.