Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, July 09, 2003 ]


Starbuck [17:21] Comments: 0 []
 
A big thank-you to Joy at Confessions of a G33k for her link. I stumbled across her site late last night, and have most enjoyed my brief sortie over it's landscape - it looks right up my street. Not enough Matrix articles, though ;-) I look forward to a more thorough exploration when I get the time.

Time, that is something I don't have right now, as I'm meant to be down the pub. Away with you, sire, for there's a pint with your name on it...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

I have received the following threatening message ...
Interesting to read Tony Blair's quotes from the l...
Double Woah! Now I've not been bothering to read ...
Promising report from Fat in America concerning Te...
I would rather eat my own entrails than watch My B...
As I sat on the roof of my workplace during my lun...
Friday lunchtime. The week drags on. Monday apart ...
Berlimy! I'm recently returned from the axis of ev...
I've added some code to my blog template from Rand...
Heard about the Beta version of the second iterati...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.