Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, July 10, 2003 ]


Starbuck [15:15] Comments: 0 []
 
Well, the day's been a little bit different to normal. I seem to have something toxic in my system - I don't know if its something that I've eaten, or something to do with the punishing beer-wine blitz last night (god knows how my Beer-Compass managed to get me home safely) Or maybe even something to do with the litre of pure orange juice I lapped up first thing this morning to rehydrate myself...

There are a few plus points to my nausea, though. I got off the Tube at Pimlico as I felt that I wasn't going to be able to hold off vomitting, and lo, I've found for myself a wonderfully posh new bit of London to explore. Additionally, after my hour at work (I could manage no more before nausea and the stifling heat got the better of me, but I wasn't going to be defeated without at least giving it a try), my therapeutic walk back through the city turned out to be quite pleasant; and I didn't have to crouch over any drains in an emetic styley - I thankfully kept the reverse peristalsis at bay. And now, after a few hours sleep, I am watching the most amazingly ridiculous episode of Diagnosis Murder - ah, the quiescent effect of rubbish daytime telly. Dick Van Dyke in a dress - can't beat it!


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Postpub....... a few pints, and some bad sectors o...
A big thank-you to Joy at Confessions of a G33k fo...
I have received the following threatening message ...
Interesting to read Tony Blair's quotes from the l...
Double Woah! Now I've not been bothering to read ...
Promising report from Fat in America concerning Te...
I would rather eat my own entrails than watch My B...
As I sat on the roof of my workplace during my lun...
Friday lunchtime. The week drags on. Monday apart ...
Berlimy! I'm recently returned from the axis of ev...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.