Viper Squad Ten

[ Sunday, July 20, 2003 ]


Starbuck [22:09] Comments: 0 []
 
I've now found a failsafe method of hang-over prevention, test-driven on a 10-hour session yesterday. So, a big thank you Jo & Rob, whose magnificent barbecue extravaganza was the test-bed for my personal breakthrough. Whilst the drunkeness levels of my fellow revellers escalated to dangerous proportions, little old me survived relatively unscathed, with sanity and memory fully intact. The only downside to this barrier to hanging is that it involves the ingestion of several hundred kilos of flame-grilled meat. A bit limiting that. Oh, and since it relies on the physical impossibility of one taking in any more liquid due to complete distension of the gatro-intestinal tract by the pressure of the food within... well, it can be a tad uncomfortable at times.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Just re-seen Reloaded at the bfi IMAX with DJ Tim....
Life can feel so cinematic at times. I woke this ...
Another sweltering day in London. What I don't lik...
I know that I may be incredibly boring, but even t...
Further to my previous post's rant sparked off by ...
The trouble with the world today, is that you can'...
Before I got sidetracked on my previous post, all ...
A big grin is on my face as I type, after getting ...
I'm once again basking in the afterglow of another...
Right, I've finally corrected my time-zone in my b...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.