Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, July 18, 2003 ]


Starbuck [00:08] Comments: 0 []
 
Just re-seen Reloaded at the bfi IMAX with DJ Tim. Awesome. I won't stir any more boredom into this blog with any refinements to the many various different Matrix theories that're going on in my head, but after watching such a film in IMAX-o-vision, it's going to be difficult going back to watching movies in normal 35mm format again...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Life can feel so cinematic at times. I woke this ...
Another sweltering day in London. What I don't lik...
I know that I may be incredibly boring, but even t...
Further to my previous post's rant sparked off by ...
The trouble with the world today, is that you can'...
Before I got sidetracked on my previous post, all ...
A big grin is on my face as I type, after getting ...
I'm once again basking in the afterglow of another...
Right, I've finally corrected my time-zone in my b...
As I sat outside the pub at Marylebone station thi...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.