Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, July 21, 2003 ]


Starbuck [20:08] []
 
Wow. Just discovered how to "borrow" images from other sites in basic no-frills Blogger. So, if anyone was wondering what I look like, here's a picture of me. (You may have to right-click-Show-Picture it if your connection's as shaky as ropey... although even that may not be enough to always prompt it unless you've topped up your image cache from here. Curse you geocities bandwidth!)

[IMAGE REMOVED]



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

I'd been wondering why Lavasoft hadn't appeared to...
I've now found a failsafe method of hang-over prev...
Just re-seen Reloaded at the bfi IMAX with DJ Tim....
Life can feel so cinematic at times. I woke this ...
Another sweltering day in London. What I don't lik...
I know that I may be incredibly boring, but even t...
Further to my previous post's rant sparked off by ...
The trouble with the world today, is that you can'...
Before I got sidetracked on my previous post, all ...
A big grin is on my face as I type, after getting ...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.