Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, July 28, 2003 ]


Stuart [10:20] Comments: 0 []
 
Your favourite three songs are by QUEEN! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

Terrible, terrible.

Anyway, just to set the record (geddit?) straight, that show was not based upon votes, it was based upon actual single sales. Which is possibly more depressing when you realise that Mull of Kintyre (or whatever), is the third, and Robson and Jerome the ninth, best selling singles of ALL TIME in the UK.

I have bought a book about this, released to tie in with the show, and it makes for fascinating reading (for me) and tedious conversation (for everyone around me).

Note, that of the top ten best sellers of all time, one band appears twice. The Beatles, obviously. NO - it's Boney M, of course. Our absent editor in chief will have deja vu when he reads this - i bored him with such banter when we were in the Moon of Death pub, or whatever it was called. He'll also have deja vu about this joke, inspired by one of the top entries, as previously referred to herein...

Q:What do you call a dog with wings?
A: Linda McCartney.

Hahahaha. Out of date on two counts, now, but "worth" trotting out again.



0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Gah Tim has usurped me in the talking about stuff ...
Just quickly, as I'm working late and long and har...
Hello everyone - Stuart here, guest editor extrord...
The book-end of a very nice evening, sitting with ...
Sitting at my computer, post-shower water slowly e...
Wow. Just discovered how to "borrow" images from o...
I'd been wondering why Lavasoft hadn't appeared to...
I've now found a failsafe method of hang-over prev...
Just re-seen Reloaded at the bfi IMAX with DJ Tim....
Life can feel so cinematic at times. I woke this ...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.