Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, July 22, 2003 ]


Starbuck [01:09] Comments: 0 []
 
Sitting at my computer, post-shower water slowly evaporating itchily from my skin, but lacking the strength to towel myself dry, the mind tired and desperately in need of catching up on a weekend's lost sleep, vision blurring as my eyes glaze over the endless pastel backdrops of various websites, as I repeatedly click on my random blog link. There's a lot of informational-chaff amongst the electronic wheat in the fields of the blogosphere; a lot of sites are not aimed at me, just as my own blog isn't written for any particular "demographic" apart from myself. But it is interesting to shift from one viewpoint to another, and it's important to see life through the eyes of the rest of humanity.

In this way, I've stumbled upon gems like Rantavation bobbing around in the sea of dross (when the perception from the rest of the world of US politics is often the universal blind support of, or even just the lack of dissent or discourse on, the Bush regime's sledgehammer swipes at world politics, its reassuring to see that the liberal counterpoint is still in existence out there, blah blah blah go to sleep you fool!)


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Wow. Just discovered how to "borrow" images from o...
I'd been wondering why Lavasoft hadn't appeared to...
I've now found a failsafe method of hang-over prev...
Just re-seen Reloaded at the bfi IMAX with DJ Tim....
Life can feel so cinematic at times. I woke this ...
Another sweltering day in London. What I don't lik...
I know that I may be incredibly boring, but even t...
Further to my previous post's rant sparked off by ...
The trouble with the world today, is that you can'...
Before I got sidetracked on my previous post, all ...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.