Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, July 23, 2003 ]


Stuart [21:23] Comments: 0 []
 
Hello everyone - Stuart here, guest editor extrordinaire (or is that ordinaire). I'm only one half guest editor though, as you've been told - i don't want to step on Tim's toes.

I'm going to tell you two quick things - one is that i have discovered a "new" (ie everyone has seen it) humour site (as before, i'm not au fait (ooh missus) with the mechanics of blogwotnot, so it will be a simple name which, if you can be bothered, you'll have to cut and paste - I'm not up to links) - chekkit - it's http://www.themanwhofellasleep.com. I particularly recommend the tube gossip, toip right, and the sad jokes, near the bottom. Genius of some sort.

NEXT musicmusicmusic - i bought the Kings of Leon (latest hyped to death NME sponsored combo) album. It's not very good.

I also bought the new Jane's Addiction album and as my mate James says, they speak the language of rock. By jove they do! Everyone should buy it.

Those are my two things.

Here endeth my entry (way-hey)


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

The book-end of a very nice evening, sitting with ...
Sitting at my computer, post-shower water slowly e...
Wow. Just discovered how to "borrow" images from o...
I'd been wondering why Lavasoft hadn't appeared to...
I've now found a failsafe method of hang-over prev...
Just re-seen Reloaded at the bfi IMAX with DJ Tim....
Life can feel so cinematic at times. I woke this ...
Another sweltering day in London. What I don't lik...
I know that I may be incredibly boring, but even t...
Further to my previous post's rant sparked off by ...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.