Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, July 23, 2003 ]


Starbuck [01:03] Comments: 0 []
 
The book-end of a very nice evening, sitting with my old friend Nikki in Brockwell Park in south-west London, bottle of red-wine in hand, watching the evening light turn to night via deeply purple shades, a new victim to discuss the Matrix universe with. Her views, from a mind very differently trained to mine, adding valuable new textures to the puzzle.

Anyway, enough of my Matrix guff. As I am going to be absent from any blogging tools for the next week-and-a-bit due to reasons that I must keep secret for national security reasons, I am going to pass the reins of control to the capable/culpable hands of Stu and DJ Tim, who may (or may not as the case may be) act as guest editors until my tanned self returns. A lot will have changed by the time I return. I will no longer be working at SOAS. And I will be due to shift my corporeal self away from London and back towards my roots. But I will no doubt still be boring the pants off my reader(s) with Matrix-related bobbins...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Sitting at my computer, post-shower water slowly e...
Wow. Just discovered how to "borrow" images from o...
I'd been wondering why Lavasoft hadn't appeared to...
I've now found a failsafe method of hang-over prev...
Just re-seen Reloaded at the bfi IMAX with DJ Tim....
Life can feel so cinematic at times. I woke this ...
Another sweltering day in London. What I don't lik...
I know that I may be incredibly boring, but even t...
Further to my previous post's rant sparked off by ...
The trouble with the world today, is that you can'...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.