Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, August 27, 2003 ]


Starbuck [11:07] Comments: 0 []
 
Gah! How did I forget to watch Live Forever (documentary film about the nineties Britpop phenomenom) the other night after having looked forward to seeing it for so long? (I watched the Top 100 TV Characters Of All Time instead. Again. All 5 hours or so of it. Bliss!)

Double gah! Why can't I get my head around my Matriculated thought processes to just write something like this?

Yip! Stu's finally returned my copy of Chester Brown's wonderfully tasteless Yummy Fur comic masterpiece, Ed The Happy Clown. About bleedin' time. I've been quite a well-adjusted young man these last few years without it's off-kilter influence. I look forward to cutting away some of the fat of my overbearing niceness with it's serated edge. Heh!

Yip yip! Someone's gone and bought some of my lubberly Blogshares. Aston Villa fan Lee of the blog Black Country Villan (although I have zero interest in football, there's a thread of Villa support running through my family, which is a not-very-interesting-and-not-very-coincedantal coincedane), and Elouise of WeezBlog, a sometime Professor at R.I.T. in the States. And I hope that my shares do them proud.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

British readers. Fracked off with the Royal Mail w...
Following my excitement yesterday that was generat...
My mind's ear is being thoroughly syringed out wit...
A wonderful moment. Regular readers (hypothetical)...
A mundane blog moment. My car's going in to the g...
I see that Tam (of the premiere Kiwi blog Tam I Am...
Sitcoms. I love them. And especially British sitco...
I love the Japanese. Not wanting to make any sweep...
It's a strange feeling having shifted my butt back...
There's an article in Iraq Today for any of us of ...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.