Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, August 06, 2003 ]


Stuart [14:58] Comments: 0 []
 
Helloooooooo. Can I just pass on one piece of musical knowledge. I have discovered the soundtrack to the heatwave. It is being played a lot on MTV and it is truly the greatest song ever written (subject to the usual caveats). It's by the Roots. You can watch the video and hear the song here - the song is called the Seed. It is great. If you buy the album expecting it to be more of the same, you'll be surprised at how much heavy rap there is. I speak from experience. But THIS ONE SONG - it puts the whole of Think Tank to shame (he says, being deliberately controversial).

At the end of the day, who can argue with a song whose chorus goes thus:

I push my seed in her bush for life
It's gonna work because I'm pushing it right
If Mary drops my baby girl tonight I would name her rock n roll


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

It must be baking in London at the moment - althou...
More avoidance-tactic surfing which should actuall...
Thanks, Stu, for the link. A good dictionary site....
Right, I'm crashing this here Blog again, but i th...
Oh be still my aching sides! Mr T Verses the Matrix.
Whilst I've got Mr T on hand for the previous post...
A report in the Register about yet another virus, ...
Bugger. As is always the way, I've stumbled across...
Now that I'm back in the UK, and mulling over my w...
The downside with having had such a good holiday i...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.