Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, August 06, 2003 ]


Starbuck [16:51] Comments: 0 []
 
Enough of your Think Tank dissing, Richards. It's a top album.

In fact, if I was to work out my (admittedly not very imaginative) Top 10 of my most listened to albums of the last 12 months, it'd certainly be in there:
1 - Eminem - The Eminem Show
2 - Nine Inch Nails - And All That Could Have Been
3 - Lemon Jelly - Lost Horizons
4 - Queens Of The Stone Age - Songs For The Deaf
5 - Aphex Twin - Drukqs
6 - Themroc - Beyond These Things
7 - Blur - Think Tank
8 - Radiohead - Hail To The Thief
9 - The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Verses The Pink Robots
10 - Death In Vegas - Scorpio Rising

... with David Holmes "Lets Get Killed", Radiohead "Amnesiac", The Orb "Orblivion", Goldfrapp "Felt Mountain", Gorillaz, Orbital "The Altogether" & Adam F "Kaos The Anti-Acoustic Warfare" biting at their heels. Plus probably some others I can't think of right now.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Helloooooooo. Can I just pass on one piece of mus...
It must be baking in London at the moment - althou...
More avoidance-tactic surfing which should actuall...
Thanks, Stu, for the link. A good dictionary site....
Right, I'm crashing this here Blog again, but i th...
Oh be still my aching sides! Mr T Verses the Matrix.
Whilst I've got Mr T on hand for the previous post...
A report in the Register about yet another virus, ...
Bugger. As is always the way, I've stumbled across...
Now that I'm back in the UK, and mulling over my w...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.