Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, August 06, 2003 ]


Starbuck [11:25] Comments: 0 []
 
It must be baking in London at the moment - although I'm sheltering indoors out of the sunshine, the heat has forced me to break my week of grooming-lethargy, with a much-needed shave. Also, the fact that my blossoming white-flecked beard made me look like Harrison Ford at his roughest in the Fugitive was pretty good reason to shave. The webcam in my mirror provided this shot:

(I look scarily similar there to old Harrison, plenty of photos of which can be found here, ladies.)

Gah, it's come to this - I'm blogging about having a shave, and providing public-service links for sexually-frustrated females.

MUST.... EXTRICATE.... MY..... SELF..... FROM..... THIS...... MACHINE.....


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

More avoidance-tactic surfing which should actuall...
Thanks, Stu, for the link. A good dictionary site....
Right, I'm crashing this here Blog again, but i th...
Oh be still my aching sides! Mr T Verses the Matrix.
Whilst I've got Mr T on hand for the previous post...
A report in the Register about yet another virus, ...
Bugger. As is always the way, I've stumbled across...
Now that I'm back in the UK, and mulling over my w...
The downside with having had such a good holiday i...
I'm back!                   Finally, I am reacquai...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.