Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, September 03, 2003 ]


Starbuck [15:49] Comments: 0 []
 
At a time when I should be finishing off my CV tinkering for the day and getting on with something more constructive, I find myself glancing once again through the wondrous archives of B3ta.com. Therein, I find something truly worthwhile - What's New Pussycat, the cat-based memory game. All in the name of mental enhancement, of course. It's for the good of my career, dontchaknow.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Jeez, this site is reaching its blogging nadir - I...
Okay it was real - look
Alright i've relented and am posting. Mainly due ...
Oh yeah, didn't mention before, I finally saw Pira...
One of the things I've always liked about the orig...
Ahh, bless! I've just received the following email...
Alistair Campbell has quit. But without the Dark L...
Heh, this little animation has just creased me up ...
Every now and again you catch a programme on the t...
I feel that I should share, in my good-natured phi...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.