Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, September 17, 2003 ]

Internal jukebox / internal goggle-box
Starbuck [15:52] Comments: 0 []
 
Nagging away in my head, the incessant horn parps of Phoenix City by the Klezmatics or Les Misérables Brass Band or the Skatalites or something (thanks, Thain). Interspersed with Ted Bovis' desperate shouts of "Ted can't hear you, Hi-De-Hi" from Brit sit-com "classic" Hi-De-Hi. Over and over again.
MUST....GET......LO...BOT...OMY.....


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Response to Tim's thoughts on Gulf War 2
Run Forrest Run!
# See How They Come #
Blaine in the neck
Johnny Cash R.I.P.
Underwearwolf
I realise that perhaps I should just get in line a...
Wind Of Change
I've just discovered something intriguing in my S...
What a wonderful couple of hours of television I'v...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.