Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, September 17, 2003 ]

Response to Tim's thoughts on Gulf War 2
Starbuck [09:27] Comments: 0 []
 
I agree wholeheartedly with Tim's comments on the second Gulf War. It makes me mad when you see the people being whipped in to a pro-war stance by the government propagandists (read as: media) for an agenda that is basically to make the very richest richer. Why do people always so readily swallow the shit that's fed to them? I suppose society's got us believing in any old crap (note to self: calm down before I start ranting about astrology and New Age beliefs again, and don't get me started on religion). If we so readily accept all of this, then why should we ever believe that our leaders are not acting solely in our own interests?


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Run Forrest Run!
# See How They Come #
Blaine in the neck
Johnny Cash R.I.P.
Underwearwolf
I realise that perhaps I should just get in line a...
Wind Of Change
I've just discovered something intriguing in my S...
What a wonderful couple of hours of television I'v...
Ugh, since adding Blogspeak to the blog template, ...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.