Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, September 02, 2003 ]


Starbuck [15:53] Comments: 0 []
 
Jeez, this site is reaching its blogging nadir - I'm posting to pass comment on Stu's K9 and Company digression. Ho hum. Here we go, anyway.

I remember being highly disappointed when I saw this. Though, then again, I was only 9-years-old, so maybe I was lacking any sharp critical judgement. Maybe I just didn't like the fact that it was missing the Doctor Who music. And Doctor Who.

And as for the machines sending Goliath out (Neil Gaiman Matrix short story) rather than doing the job themselves, perhaps its just not in their being to lose any part of their collective whole - they do recycle any of their code that has rotted, after all. And who's to say anyway that a machine is better than a human in all regards, especially a modified human - we do have something within our mental structure that they want to develop for themselves, after all. (And someone like Neo can control the Matrix program better than the agents can work within its confines.)

I really must get a Comments function shoved onto this blog sometime, so anyone else can have their say on world-changing (note: irony) matters such as these...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Okay it was real - look
Alright i've relented and am posting. Mainly due ...
Oh yeah, didn't mention before, I finally saw Pira...
One of the things I've always liked about the orig...
Ahh, bless! I've just received the following email...
Alistair Campbell has quit. But without the Dark L...
Heh, this little animation has just creased me up ...
Every now and again you catch a programme on the t...
I feel that I should share, in my good-natured phi...
I had a nice thought earlier. No, not one of those...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.