Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, September 22, 2003 ]

satansatansatansatansatansatansatansatan
Starbuck [00:06] Comments: 0 []
 
Not wanting to sound like some shyster radio DJ like Dave "Roll Another Fat One" Pearce or something, I must send a big belated shout out to a blog which'd (sort of) shouted me out recently. SHOUT!

And a big polite hello as well to Astolath of Cyber-Satan.com fame, who's not only got a much better name than me, but his blog looks a hell of a lot better than mine ("hell" - geddit? Ahem.), despite VSX's flash new look; the bastid writes better than me as well.

Talking of cyber-satans, Fat from my first band, Dieticians Featuring Fat, also went by the moniker Natas. And we used to obsessively play Doom for dangerously long sessions. Which left me seeing cyber-satans in real life. Which was nice. But not entirely interesting for you to read about.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Killer Klangers
Eye-strain
Shiver me timbers. And that.
Webgames
Internal jukebox / internal goggle-box
Response to Tim's thoughts on Gulf War 2
Run Forrest Run!
# See How They Come #
Blaine in the neck
Johnny Cash R.I.P.

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.