Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, September 19, 2003 ]

Eye-strain
Starbuck [16:30] Comments: 0 []
 
I've just put into action some changes to the design of the site, using the template that DJ Tim knocked up one drunken night. It's still a bit tatty at the mo, so you'll have to bare with us (wahey! Ahem.) And its knocked out the classy javascript games that were embedded within some older posts (if this has ruined your weekend, a Micro-machine style jet-racer game can be found here.)

I probably won't get the chance to mess with the design over the weekend. (Unless DJ Tim wants to have a go if he thinks he's hard enough...) But normal service may resume next week if the colour scheme's knackering up my eye-sight.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Shiver me timbers. And that.
Webgames
Internal jukebox / internal goggle-box
Response to Tim's thoughts on Gulf War 2
Run Forrest Run!
# See How They Come #
Blaine in the neck
Johnny Cash R.I.P.
Underwearwolf
I realise that perhaps I should just get in line a...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.