Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, September 19, 2003 ]

Shiver me timbers. And that.
Starbuck [00:51] Comments: 0 []
 
Well well, me hearties, I'd not really taken on board until now, whilst stumblin' around the Keelhauling blog researchin' me previous post, that its Talk Like A Pirate Day today, and thar's a handy tool that will help translate for you landlubbers.

Knock step knock step.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Webgames
Internal jukebox / internal goggle-box
Response to Tim's thoughts on Gulf War 2
Run Forrest Run!
# See How They Come #
Blaine in the neck
Johnny Cash R.I.P.
Underwearwolf
I realise that perhaps I should just get in line a...
Wind Of Change

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.