Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, September 02, 2003 ]


Stuart [15:15] Comments: 0 []
 
Alright i've relented and am posting. Mainly due to my renewed Matrix interest pending my visit to the IMAX on Sunday to see it! Hurrah!

Just read the Goliath. Good apart from the HUGE hole in the story.

To wit:

"Why me?"

"Well," he said, "the short answer is that you were designed to do this. We've improved a little on the basic human design in your case. You're bigger. You're much faster. You have faster processing speeds and reaction times."

Yes, maybe, but since when would they be faster than the machines' processing speeds and reaction times? Eh? Eh? I did like it's gothic English feel though - that early 70s Sapphire and Steel type feeling... whither that fantastic show? Or the truly creepy one-off K9 spin off episode, where K9 infiltrated a wierd satanic cult in the middle of the countryside (which only i seem to be able to remember).

(I digress) Seeing the other Matrix comics (some of which are shockingly illustrated), i once again realise that it's all a geekstep too far... he says, ploughing through the game, and contemplating buying the Animatrix.

By the way, were it not, presumably, for the fact that neither party wants to reduce the impact of their respective brands, and because it sounds a bit stupid, it could have been called the Matrimax. Just think on that.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Oh yeah, didn't mention before, I finally saw Pira...
One of the things I've always liked about the orig...
Ahh, bless! I've just received the following email...
Alistair Campbell has quit. But without the Dark L...
Heh, this little animation has just creased me up ...
Every now and again you catch a programme on the t...
I feel that I should share, in my good-natured phi...
I had a nice thought earlier. No, not one of those...
Gah! How did I forget to watch Live Forever (docum...
British readers. Fracked off with the Royal Mail w...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.