Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, September 02, 2003 ]


Starbuck [10:55] Comments: 0 []
 
Oh yeah, didn't mention before, I finally saw Pirates Of The Caribbean (Curse Of The Black Pearl Blah Blah Blah) Friday night, in a cinema full of terrified 5 year olds and goatie-bearded arts critics. Very enjoyable, very pantomine. Especially Johnny Depp's hilarious pissed-up Tommy Cooper impression. Not enough wooden legs, however - just the one brief cameo appearance in the foreground. Good parrot action in the second half, however. And a ensemble pirate "aaarrrrr"! My buckle felt well and truly swashed.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

One of the things I've always liked about the orig...
Ahh, bless! I've just received the following email...
Alistair Campbell has quit. But without the Dark L...
Heh, this little animation has just creased me up ...
Every now and again you catch a programme on the t...
I feel that I should share, in my good-natured phi...
I had a nice thought earlier. No, not one of those...
Gah! How did I forget to watch Live Forever (docum...
British readers. Fracked off with the Royal Mail w...
Following my excitement yesterday that was generat...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.