Viper Squad Ten

[ Sunday, December 21, 2003 ]

Virtual Light
Starbuck [00:57] Comments: 0 []
 
I've been sitting here, putting off sleep by clicking on my random Blogspot & Blogging Brits links. Its been quite interesting - you just never know what you're going to be getting, in terms of quality and style. And its a very handy way of learning to speak new languages badly.

Most recently its led me to Sensitive Light, a photoblog including some powerful evocative photography. I especially liked the entry for The Field - I love to breathe this sort of landscape into myself so deeply whilst walking in the countryside. I'm so lucky to be a part of this green and pleasant mid-land. (Sigh!)


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

(Happy Birthday To Stu) x 2, HB Dear Stuart (1st l...
Romance
Nothing can stop me now...
Something more tasteful?
Testosterolympics (anyone disgusted by bodily emis...
The end of canned chopped and pressed pork product...
What penalty?
TACTICAL PURCHASING
Male glands
#Bits and pieces, bits and pieces#

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.