Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, January 21, 2004 ]

Beadle, Kelly, Kelly, Kennedy & Lee - Lords of Darkness
Starbuck [22:24] Comments: 0 []
 
Any MTV-watching Brit readers old enough to remember Eighties TV Monstrosity Game For A Laugh may be suffering from the same hellish malapropism (wrong word) as myself...

Whenever I hear The Darkness sing "Touching you touching me, touching you god you're touching me", that evil entity within my mind that likes to torment the rest of me dubs over the lyrics, in the style of small-hand prankster Jeremy Beadle, creepily stating his intent to be "Watching you watching us, watching us watching you"...

I hope to God you don't empathise, for your sanity's sake.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Not to be used whilst driving or operating heavy m...
Shameless on Channel 4...
"Wildlife is wonderful. We don’t need any other ex...
# We saw shadows of the morning light, the shadows...
Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, Hutch
American Ring Files. Or something.
Don't Panic!
Snestrum - videogame cross-fertilisation
Please Sir, I cannot tell a lie...
#Frigging in the rigging#

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.