Viper Squad Ten

[ Saturday, January 31, 2004 ]

I believe in the BBC
Starbuck [17:47] Comments: 0 []
 
What with all the excitement and "niceness" of the last few days, my spleen has not been filling up with as much blood dust as it should. The build-up of news-related anger on a week like this would normally have caused a good proportion of my erythrocytes to disintegrate, meriting much venting of spleen. But I'm just too mellow.

So without getting too involved, here's a token my solidarity with the BBC, and click-through to show yours...
Click here to find out why.

(From Bloggerheads, link seen at CyberSatan.)


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

CONGRATULATIONS!
An answer to the big question...
Starbuck's marry-time adventure
Second-hand links
Top-Up Fees
I'm a celebrity lookalike get me out of here
Slightly queezy...
Site news
Beadle, Kelly, Kelly, Kennedy & Lee - Lords of Dar...
Not to be used whilst driving or operating heavy m...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.