Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, January 23, 2004 ]

Site news
Starbuck [18:05] Comments: 0 []
 
We are still suffering from the double-banner ad problem. Many thanks to Tam for emailing me her suggestions on how to resolve it ("table{display: none} in the style tags"). It certainly gets rid of the ads... as well as the rest of the page's contents. So an improvement for the readers then, but one that I'm not willing to make.

Where's my web design guru DJ Tim when I need him? He's not been seen around these parts for a while. He's in bleedin' LA, that's where, no doubt sunning his lilly-white hide. The get! If I'm not careful, I'm going to have to integrate myself with the modern era and learn some html...

Still, no time to blog right now... I've got family matters to attend to. Birthdays, weddings etc.

But just one last thing. A message to Psychological Illusionist Derren Brown. Stop stalking me! I've been watching your arrivals at this site from Google's Backward Links to your site. I still intend to reveal all, so its no use trying to freak me out. I am no longer under your control. Master.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Beadle, Kelly, Kelly, Kennedy & Lee - Lords of Dar...
Not to be used whilst driving or operating heavy m...
Shameless on Channel 4...
"Wildlife is wonderful. We don’t need any other ex...
# We saw shadows of the morning light, the shadows...
Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, Hutch
American Ring Files. Or something.
Don't Panic!
Snestrum - videogame cross-fertilisation
Please Sir, I cannot tell a lie...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.