Viper Squad Ten

[ Sunday, January 25, 2004 ]

Slightly queezy...
Starbuck [20:32] Comments: 0 []
 
Well, yesterday was my cousin Claire's wedding, and the family made the trip up north for the occasion. A very nice wedding in East Markham (click HERE for all your wedding needs) was followed by the reception at Ye Olde Bell Hotel, "near the legendary Sherwood forest", where I became closely acquainted with a number of bottles of wine...

I don't know what's worse. The (informed) knowledge that I was frantically shaking my rump around the dance floor to the sounds of S Club Seven, or the stinking hangover that has blighted today...

Still, not the worst hangover of my life. Any vomiting was safely confined to the porcelain altar. Not like the time I woke up after my girlfriend's 30th birthday, to find we were sharing the bed with a third entity, one that was purple and acidic, one that had refused to be held captive within the confines of my stomach. THAT was a hangover from hell. Good job the future mother-in-law had already known me for years... vommed-in bed = not nice.

And the time that I woke up on the floor of DJ Tim & J's Thameside Central London pad, midway through the afternoon, unable to talk or move, and convinced I'd damaged myself irreparably. That was scary. I must be more careful. As I get older, I don't feel the "need" to push these things as far, but they do knock me about more afterwards.

Still, a fine day yesterday. And according to my elderly grandma, we were quite fortunate to be in the right place. "Did you know Claire & Paul would be getting married when we got here?" Bless her.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Site news
Beadle, Kelly, Kelly, Kennedy & Lee - Lords of Dar...
Not to be used whilst driving or operating heavy m...
Shameless on Channel 4...
"Wildlife is wonderful. We don’t need any other ex...
# We saw shadows of the morning light, the shadows...
Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, Hutch
American Ring Files. Or something.
Don't Panic!
Snestrum - videogame cross-fertilisation

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.