Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, January 27, 2004 ]

Second-hand links
Starbuck [19:37] Comments: 0 []
 
A cut above the usual What Blah-Blah Character Are You web quiz meme is What Pre 1985 Video Game Character Am I?. Very accurate....


What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Thrust-ship.I am a Thrust-ship.


I am small and tricky - where you think I am, I probably am not. I can work very fast, but I tend to go about things in a round about way, which often leaves me effectively standing still. I hate rocks. Bloody rocks.


Thanks to Billy for the link.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Top-Up Fees
I'm a celebrity lookalike get me out of here
Slightly queezy...
Site news
Beadle, Kelly, Kelly, Kennedy & Lee - Lords of Dar...
Not to be used whilst driving or operating heavy m...
Shameless on Channel 4...
"Wildlife is wonderful. We don’t need any other ex...
# We saw shadows of the morning light, the shadows...
Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, Hutch

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.