Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, July 31, 2006 ]

Hymenopterisk
Starbuck [20:30] Comments: 0 []
 
Whilst sitting enjoying an UBU in a sunny beer garden after work on Friday the one thing that I've been dreading for decades finally happened.

I got stung by a wasp.

And it only went and got me on my flippin' neck.

My life passed before my eyes as I felt the poison starting to spread, the dull throb of the newly-stimulated impulses mingling with the sensory afferent cocktail filtering through from the Lake Placid Pub & Brewery Company's finest.

But the main element of the flashback was... WHAT THE FRACK HAVE I BEEN SCARED OF ALL THIS TIME? Wasp sting? Piece of piss, matey. There'll be no more of THIS...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Free (some of) our data
How Far Can Scramble Invade My System
Blogratulations
50 Films To See Before You Diet
Nintesco Customer Services Lite
Tomb of the Cybermen
Musuem of Bad Album Covers
Joe Pasquale, QuizShowHost Parasite
Human Life and Respect
TV Quick

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.