Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, July 20, 2006 ]

Tomb of the Cybermen
Starbuck [19:49] Comments: 1 []
 
Doppelganger's only gone and linked-up a hyperreference to Tomb of the Cybermen, available to view (in episodes) on YouTube.

Though I wasn't "around" when it was first broadcast in 1967, I remember some of the repeats when I was a youngster. Sweet nostalgia.

Troughton was a great Doctor. And I had his hair-cut when I was a kid. Ahem.


1 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger doppelganger, at July 20, 2006 10:49 pm  :

heh... my kids have got it now....


Always the coolest doctor.....


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Musuem of Bad Album Covers
Joe Pasquale, QuizShowHost Parasite
Human Life and Respect
TV Quick
Postcard from Spain
Theirspace
Mini-Musi-Revu-Si's
Normal service will temporarily be replaced by the...
Read this: Astolath on Orwell
Animal Rescue Aftermath

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.