Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, August 14, 2006 ]

Electric Dreamz
Starbuck [19:43] Comments: 0 []
 

Last night I dreamt that I was sitting with Dr Karl Kennedy out of popular Australian soap Neighbours, taunting - nay, goading - him for just being a fictional character whilst I, your author, am a real human being. His TV ex-wife Susan Kennedy just looked on, smiling sympathetically.

And the night before I dreamt I was watching an episode of Dr Who where that Preacher bloke (blonde Geordie Childrens BBC presenter who somehow flooked a few episodes of Dr Who earlier this year despite a few apparent acting difficulties) phased in from another dimension.

In-depth New Age dream analysis: I feel gloriously superior to Neighbours characters, and I'm missing Dr Who despite it's various flaws.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

The Exclamation Mark and The Terror Threat
The Foreign Policy Threat
Coming on like a blaxploitation Star Wars
Reasons why I'm an idiot... one, two, three
World Cup Final Score
The New Arrival
VSX Member Fatherhood Congratulations
Hymenopterisk
Free (some of) our data
How Far Can Scramble Invade My System

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.