Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, August 09, 2006 ]

Coming on like a blaxploitation Star Wars
Starbuck [21:02] Comments: 2 []
 


Reflected off Doppelganger's, sourced from Bubblegumfink's.


2 Comment(s):


Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at August 13, 2006 1:49 pm  :

I bet this is really cool, but I don't have broadband and worse still I am still using Windows 95.

I can image this being good, though.



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at August 14, 2006 1:56 pm  :

Oh man... Windows 95 on a dial-up modem... hopefully its not a 28.8 kpbs one as well... you have my sympathy.


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Reasons why I'm an idiot... one, two, three
World Cup Final Score
The New Arrival
VSX Member Fatherhood Congratulations
Hymenopterisk
Free (some of) our data
How Far Can Scramble Invade My System
Blogratulations
50 Films To See Before You Diet
Nintesco Customer Services Lite

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.