Viper Squad Ten

[ Sunday, August 06, 2006 ]

World Cup Final Score
Starbuck [16:00] Comments: 0 []
 


I've just realised that, what with being abroad during the World Cup finals, I don't even know which team won.

Somehow I've not heard anything about it, or if I have the information just hasn't registered.

How fantastic is that?

Starbuck Powersurge, sport-ignorant and proud!



0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

The New Arrival
VSX Member Fatherhood Congratulations
Hymenopterisk
Free (some of) our data
How Far Can Scramble Invade My System
Blogratulations
50 Films To See Before You Diet
Nintesco Customer Services Lite
Tomb of the Cybermen
Musuem of Bad Album Covers

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.