Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, August 02, 2006 ]

The New Arrival
Stuart [23:21] Comments: 4 []
 

So this is shameless. It's not even my blog. But I want the whole world to see Alice and I know the whole world reads VSX.

Ain't she a beauty? She may look like a baby to you, but to me she looks like the most beautifulest baby in the whole world. All the cliches are true.


4 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger 3rd daughter, at August 03, 2006 10:52 am  :

she is gorgeous

*sings gibberish songs loudly to drown out the old maternal clock*



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at August 03, 2006 12:10 pm  :

Ah, Stu, thanks for posting up the photograph. She's lovely! The big sleepyhead!

And I know its another cliché, but I really can see her facial resemblance to her dad (that's you that is).

Not sure whether I can see K's likeness from this photo, though (are you sure she'd the mother?!)

Best wishes and all that, and hope your card reached you OK and not too smudged; it was one of those cards which doesn't take well to biros... however what I wanted to write was that the piccie on the front reminded me of the pig stacking game at Orisinal...



Comment by Blogger Stuart, at August 03, 2006 10:35 pm  :

Thanks both! She and Kathryn remain in hospital for yet another night but hopefully they'll be home tomorrow. It gives me time to experiment with... a baby related blog. Hope that's okay, Team Leader. I will reserve my most brilliant pieces for this one. The new one will just be oceans of baby-related slush.

Once it's looking a bit better (erm what with all that hard work choosing a template) I will link it through. Or whatever the correct phrase is.



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at August 04, 2006 12:47 pm  :

"Baby-related slush" - we LOVE baby-related slush! Look forward to it. Yay!

Hope you've got them back in your home before long... you'll have to stop watching those DVD's of yours when they are...


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

VSX Member Fatherhood Congratulations
Hymenopterisk
Free (some of) our data
How Far Can Scramble Invade My System
Blogratulations
50 Films To See Before You Diet
Nintesco Customer Services Lite
Tomb of the Cybermen
Musuem of Bad Album Covers
Joe Pasquale, QuizShowHost Parasite

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.