Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, August 01, 2006 ]

VSX Member Fatherhood Congratulations
Starbuck [15:06] Comments: 2 []
 
May I be the first to congratulate (on these pages at least) my esteemed VSX co-editor Stu and his good lady wife Mrs Stu on the birth this morning of their first-born (pictured left).

Brilliant news!

In a bizarre form of celebration I was going to put together an anthology of all of Stu's good works within the fatcityarizona domain... however... I've ran out of lunchtime... (to be continued)

Starbuck


2 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger 3rd daughter, at August 02, 2006 12:52 pm  :

so, when can we celebrate the birth of starbaby powersurge?? *runs and hides before starbuck powerdaddy throws something at me*



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at August 02, 2006 1:38 pm  :

Oh don't...

We've had people getting up the duff or popping out sproggs left, right and centre recently...

... I can feel the pressure!

But then, anything Stu can do I can do better...

... or to be more realistic replace "anything" with "some things".


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Hymenopterisk
Free (some of) our data
How Far Can Scramble Invade My System
Blogratulations
50 Films To See Before You Diet
Nintesco Customer Services Lite
Tomb of the Cybermen
Musuem of Bad Album Covers
Joe Pasquale, QuizShowHost Parasite
Human Life and Respect

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.