Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, August 29, 2003 ]


Starbuck [15:35] Comments: 0 []
 
Alistair Campbell has quit. But without the Dark Lord of the Sith to guide him, will his padawan apprentice Blair be able to stay focussed on the dark side?

Oh Lordy, I'm getting scary Prescott The Hutt images seeping into my browser now...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Heh, this little animation has just creased me up ...
Every now and again you catch a programme on the t...
I feel that I should share, in my good-natured phi...
I had a nice thought earlier. No, not one of those...
Gah! How did I forget to watch Live Forever (docum...
British readers. Fracked off with the Royal Mail w...
Following my excitement yesterday that was generat...
My mind's ear is being thoroughly syringed out wit...
A wonderful moment. Regular readers (hypothetical)...
A mundane blog moment. My car's going in to the g...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.