Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, August 04, 2003 ]


Starbuck [11:13] Comments: 0 []
 
The downside with having had such a good holiday is the comedown. That period of adjustment, as your world shifts from a place of sheer peace and contentedness, to the mundanity of normality. Although, having said that, normal is not exactly normal at the moment, as a very different life away from London is raring to go. Uncertaintanty and anxiety (home and work) healthily mixed with excitation (as I yearn to move closer to, and ultimately, in with, my girlfriend).

It was difficult last night. After so long in Lucy's company 23 hours a day, and with my flatmate Gill being the saviour that she's needed to be elsewhere at the moment, this old place felt emptier and emptier as the evening wore on. But before I know it, my Kenilworth counterpart will be keeping the chill of loneliness away...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

I'm back!                   Finally, I am reacquai...
Well, I'm off to Milan this evening to see my sist...
Your favourite three songs are by QUEEN! I DON'T ...
Gah Tim has usurped me in the talking about stuff ...
Just quickly, as I'm working late and long and har...
Hello everyone - Stuart here, guest editor extrord...
The book-end of a very nice evening, sitting with ...
Sitting at my computer, post-shower water slowly e...
Wow. Just discovered how to "borrow" images from o...
I'd been wondering why Lavasoft hadn't appeared to...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.